Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

As you can see from the updates below, we are back in action here in a major way. Unless I'm sick or away from a computer, there should be an update every day on something going on. As noted, some of this stuff will be a bit dated, but not everyone is aware of everything going on so I will be catching folks up on some of the major items that went on in 2006.

I rang in the New Year with 20 of my youth. Was up all night supervising movies, Dance Dance Revolution, Karaoke Revolution, Guitar Hero (1 and 2) and Halo. We always have a good time with food, games and movies with some serious reflection time thrown in at the middle when midnight hits.

At any rate, it is good to be back in action. I hope you had a safe ringing in of the New Year. And here is a toast for a prosperous New Year.

Take care.....

No comments: