Tuesday, January 30, 2007

CrowFans coming back & Robert Zuckerman

Myself, Frank of Crowfans and Corvus of Deadman Visits You have all decided to get off our tail feathers and get this online fanbase active again. Go to the Crowfans front page to read the announcement.

I had the privilage last week to personally meet Crow 1 and 2 still photographer Robert Zuckerman. We didn't get to talk too much about The Crow as he was here to visit with my youth group about his latest book Kindsight. But I did get to hear some fantastic memories from the production of the first Crow film. Something I did not know, Robert was in the room the night Brandon was shot. He was taking pictures of the scene and actually snapped a few shots before and after the fatal shot. Those pictures were of course confiscated for the investigation. It was an event that he would never forget. I will post some pictures of Robert with my youth for everyone to see. It was a fantastic meeting, all too soon over. He is making plans to come back. He had to head back to L.A. as work on the film, "Transformers" beckoned his return.

No comments: