Monday, February 19, 2007

What do you think?

Hey, anyone out there? Read my rant from the 16th and let me know what your thoughts are. Does anyone out there give a damn about the franchise? Do you want to see it resurrected and pulsing with life?

The Halloween franchise should have been dead and buried after the abysmal part 5 and 6, but through the fan base, and in no short order the online community, the pulse has been kept going. The 9th film in that franchise is being shot now. It is a re-imagining of the first film. Though, as you will read below, I don't think we need to do that for THE CROW, but I do agree with going back to the basics, to what got things started.

I think if the CROW franchise were given a literal interpretation of the graphic novel like SIN CITY, we would see this franchise breath again. But we gotta make some noise people. So come on, what the blazes do you think?

Send your thoughts to aboyandhisbird@gmail.com

No comments: