Thursday, March 22, 2007

More news on the DVD release of STH in the states




Hey folks, I am about to head off to Disney World with my family and youth group. Before I go, Frank shot me an update on the fantastic news we received a few weeks back that the series "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven" would get a region 1 release. Bryce Zabel has come back to give us more information, to include the concept cover art. Bryce mentions how serious the video house which is putting out the DVD (Hart Sharp Video) is taking this release. One of the confirmed extras will be a new commentary available on the first two episodes of the series with Bryce and series star Mark Dacascos. Other extras have yet to be determined. Bryce wants to know what extras we would like to see as well as our opinion of the cover art. Go to his blog and give your input. We have provided the cover art here.

I will be back on the hunt for Crow news next Friday, so until then, take care & God bless.

No comments: